This is a traditional sicilian recipe, very quick and easy to make and so delicious.
- 300 grams swordfish
- 200 grams boiled potatoes
- 200 grams peeled tomatoes
- 1/2 onion (thinly sliced)
- green and black chopped olives
- capers, basil, olive oil, chili pepper, salt and pepper
Stir fry onion with olive oil, add olives, capers and chopped tomatoes.
Add salt, pepper and chili pepper, cook 20 minutes and add swordfish steaks.
Now if you want, you can add potatoes.
Cook for 5 minutes, serve hot.
The original recipe is here: